Sunday 17 October 2010

Employment in Saudi Arabia

Employment in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabic has a new reverend for women. She is 25, prefers developer brands, lip stick and vehicles. Rajaa Alsanea is, of course, not in govt, for in her nation it’s not really the done factor for women to air their views. They are prohibited to generate, let alone have career or voting privileges. Discovered this content in the Periods On the internet. I still have not study the publication but I sure would like to get my arms on it (where can I get it?). I know some Saudis might not acknowledge but I believe she is a satisfaction to her nation. Saudi Arabic need more women and some women like her to take a position up and be mentioned. Not sure all information are right in the content though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts