Saturday 11 February 2012

How to get Paypal verified account in Philippine?

How to get Paypal verified account in Philippine?

Thank God, I finally got my PayPal record verified. It truly needs a younger bit unhurried (which sometimes I lack!). The multitude are the unofficial of events, steps and things that I did to egest my Paypal statement verified:

I applied my Paypal chronicle conclusion December 2007. It's the period I started earning in blogging. Second week of January, I proved to use my Paypal in Chikka.com to buy for a radiotelephone laden. I got closed because I was not a verified Paypal person but they asked for few id to be transmitted to Chikka for proof treat. After a a day or two I was healthy to use my Paypal for a Cagy onus but it's expensive. $1.00 = Php 30.00 radiotelephone incumbrance. Then, I definite to encounter way to gain my Paypal relationship verified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts